Rules of Conduct:
- Parents are requested to look into their children's college diary every day for the homework assignment and other remarks and sign regularly. They should also see that the home work/assignment is done by the child in time.
- Parents are not allowed to disturb their children as well as teachers during college hours without the permission of the principal.
- No student will be allowed to appear for examination if the attendance during the year is below 80%. Attendance is also compulsory on non-teaching activity days like Republic Day, Independence Day, Teachers Day, Children's Day and Annual Day.
- Students who have been absent from the class must have the reason entered in the leave application record (at the back of the diary).
- Parents should also notify the school immediately for any change of their address and telephone number.
- It has been observed that some of the students reach school late after the assembly is over and enter into an argument at the school gate. Students coming late will be sent back.
- School property willfully damaged or destroyed will be required to be made good. In addition a heavy fine may be imposed.
- The college is not responsible for any student's loss of property. Students are responsible for looking after their books, personal items etc.
- No jewelry is to be worn except a watch and no make up of any kind is to be used. Nails are to be kept short.
- Presents to members of the staff or other demonstrations in their honour also require the previous sanction of the principal.
- The college is not responsible for any children after working hours.
The use of unfair means in an examination/test will entail the annulment of the entire result. If it occurs during the final examinations, promotion may be denied. If the offence is repeated parents/guardians will be requested to withdraw the student concerned.
Computer as a subject is compulsory However, to develop computer culture and interest in the students, basics of computers are also taught by holding practical & theory classes alternately. Besides regular activity, coaching session in various sport/games are also held which do not interfere in any way with the regular studiesof the pupils.
The college solicits the cooperation of parents/ guardians in helping us to achieve with perfection the novel goal for which this institution has been established.