The college provides education from Nursery to Class XII. Teaching is conducted purely through English Medium uptill class VIII, and in Hindi Medium also from class IX to XII. Teaching takes place through both formal and informal ways. However, special emphasis is laid on informal ways of teaching such as by organising debates, quiz and promoting project work especially to inculcate interest for different subjects thoroughly. Parent-teacher meeting is held regularly to promote cooperation and understanding among the parents and the staff of the college. A report on the conduct work and progress of each child is shown to the parents thrice during the year.
A high standard of Education/Instruction work is maintained by a fully trained and qualified staff. The main aim of the college is to provide students a sound, moral, intellectual and physical education. The college provides music, dance, yoga, Taekwondo, Gymnastic classes throughout the year under expert coaches during school hours.
- The college observes all national festivals. Teachers are honoured on teacher’s day and children are encouraged not only to entertain themselves but to entertain others by putting up functions etc.
- A medical practitioner and child specialist is available for emergencies and periodical check-ups.
- Private tuition by college staff is banned.
- For the all-round development of the personality, students are encouraged to take part in essay writing, elocution, debates, dramas and other activities not only in the college but also in Inter college and other competitions organised regularly by different social organisations in Lucknow.
- Drill is a regular part of the college curriculum and a sport meet is held every second year.
- All popular games are played regularly according to the season.
- The entire college is divided into four houses. Inter House activities in the college are held house wise. Such competitions help in the growth of healthy spirit of rivalry.
- Excursions and educational trips to historical and other places of interest are arranged by the college at reasonable cost and expenses.
- The college has a library with a good collection of books for all the children.
- The Institution has kept in its curriculum teaching of most of the subjects as laid down for the CBSE / U.P. Board Examination which go towards the building of a good character and lay a strong foundation for higher Education. Those who fail for two successive years in one class willhave to leave the college.